Ruth Bader Ginsberg hospitalized after falling...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Best comment in this section. meanwhile, some super perfect right wingers in this thread "can't comment because they were told not to say anything if they can't say anything nice".

Hey now, I just went back and reread the whole thread and this is fake news!! :sunbath:

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg out of hospital after fall

Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg was released from the hospital Friday after having been admitted for treatment and observation after fracturing three ribs in a fall.

Supreme Court spokeswoman Kathy Arberg said the 85-year-old justice is "doing well" and working from home.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/justice-ruth-bader-ginsburg-out-of-hospital-after-fall

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
With all due respect to everyone here, regardless of one's opinion of RBG, we can take some solace that the thread here about her is WAY LONGER than the thread over on Democratic Underground about her accident.

(And all of them over there think they are so much better than everyone else.)

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
image.jpeg

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I dunno what it’s coming to but it darn sure is getting full of hateful people. So she had a different point of view; that’s really no reason to speak poorly of the woman. She’s a tiny bit smarter than a lot of people around here, that’s for sure. And she will go down in history and be remembered for the many good things she contributed to and accomplished. Others? Well, they will just go down. Some people are so narrow-minded they’d disrespect Santa Claus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A few (just a few) of these posts remind me of Some of the stuff that was said in the RIP thread for John McCain. So...I just don't know what to make of things anymore.
How many Voodoo dolls can one guy keep in his closet?

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A few (just a few) of these posts remind me of Some of the stuff that was said in the RIP thread for John McCain. So...I just don't know what to make of things anymore.
How many Voodoo dolls can one guy keep in his closet?

Yeah, I remember some of the hateful things said about the man too. Had to sort of chuckle at a few of them. Some; spoken by those few eat up with the righteousness of themselves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The opening line of this song makes me think of RBG. In no way does it make me think of hot beach bunny. Tales from the crypt and the crypt keeper is the visual RBG gives off. Time for her to retire.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom