Ruth Bader Ginsberg hospitalized after falling...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Gravity strikes again. I don’t wish anyone any ill will (well, maybe some people). Anywho, two falls and multiple broken ribs can be really rough on an old person. I’m sure she’ll be well taken care of.

I’m curious. In the OP’s article it said she called the police to take her to the hospital. Why not call an ambulance?

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
An enemy of this nation? An enemy of this nation? Really? Jeebus man, that is awful strong language. You must be one miserable SOB if you live the way you talk here on OSA. I hope whatever hatefulness I read in this (and many other posts you've made) is not contagious. Don't you like anything? Nothing? C'mon Tony, you are gonna have a damn stroke the way you get all over-worked up over stuff. Damn man, it must suck to be like that.
Do I get unhappy with people that hate our country and are trying to bring it down? Yes I do. How dare me. I am a happy person. If my hatefulness bothers you I am sorry. It seems it does because this isn’t the first time you have said something about it. And then you basically issue a nice warning to not discuss abortion on here. I didn’t realize I was breaking any of the forum rules by posting what I did. If people don’t like talking about abortion then don’t. They don’t have to post. Only people I know that wouldn’t like talking about it is people that are for it. As long as people keep on being an enemy of this great nation I will continue to voice my opposition. I still pray for these people believe it or not. I know that the good Lord above isn’t gonna force them to change but maybe something can happen to open their eyes. Trump himself blasted her for the crap she had done and said against our nation. I ain’t saying another word. Enjoy the conversation.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Do I get unhappy with people that hate our country and are trying to bring it down? Yes I do. How dare me. I am a happy person. If my hatefulness bothers you I am sorry. It seems it does because this isn’t the first time you have said something about it. And then you basically issue a nice warning to not discuss abortion on here. I didn’t realize I was breaking any of the forum rules by posting what I did. If people don’t like talking about abortion then don’t. They don’t have to post. Only people I know that wouldn’t like talking about it is people that are for it. As long as people keep on being an enemy of this great nation I will continue to voice my opposition. I still pray for these people believe it or not. I know that the good Lord above isn’t gonna force them to change but maybe something can happen to open their eyes. Trump himself blasted her for the crap she had done and said against our nation. I ain’t saying another word. Enjoy the conversation.

And I didn’t say you had broken any rules. Had you done so, I would tell you. Go ahead and say what you like.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Free Trapper

Repeat Offender
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
1541717089924.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom