S.Potts Custom Knives

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

randallss7

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I freakin HATE this thread!! I'm not even a "knife guy," but now I want one! You show us these knives that are works of art, but guess what, they aren't for sale. What a TEASE!!

https://www.okshooters.com/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=2331756

thats not entirely true, they are made to sell, I just do not try and sell them in the photo section of this forum. The last two are avaiable if I'm allowed to say. I post on seveal forums and most of them do not want you talking buisness in the photo fourms. I have to limit how much I push them as I only get to do this on the weekends, and that includes mailing, making, sheath work all of it. I'm usually months behind on orders as I am right now. Some times I have to break loose and make "extras" to keep it fun and a hobby, the last two are just that.

randallss7

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hunting has really been cutting into my knife making time...lol finished this one up today. Another of the slim EDC this one in 1/8" 1095 and acid etched. Handle is camo G-10

XD-9Guy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A new desighn I'm thinking about adding to the line up.I drew this knife up one morning goofing around, then decided to make it, I'm really digging it, its light, thin, slim sharp and pointy. this one is made from 1/8" 1095 with full flat grind so it gets very thin at the tip. Not a problem if used like a knfe. I plan on making it in a 5/32 version also dependion on intended use. Anyway let me know if its worty of the line up?

8" total
3 1/2" with 3 1/8 cutting edge, cut from 1/8" thich 1095
handle is black/green g-10 with 9 1/16" pins and one 1/4" lanyard tube.
sheath is kydex with vertical/horizontal belt clip.

I am going back through this thread because I haven't checked it out in awhile. I keep an eye on your work via Facebook as well as here on OkShooters and have been creeping your knife photos for a couple years now. I think this is the second best knife of yours I have ever seen. I sure hope it made the lineup.

randallss7

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here is another 8" edc/hunter in a 3 piece knife, this one is fancied up just a tad with a Mosaic lanyard tube and Iron wood handle, and a clay quenched differentially heat treated blade acid etched to bring out the Hamon (temper line), but still fairly simple design and on the economical side of things.

8" total
blade is 3 1/2" total @ 5/32 stock thickness, blade is clay quenched differentially heat treated lightly acid etched to bring out Hamon (temper line).
Handle is ironwood with 9 1/6" brass pins and Mosaic lanyard tube
sheath is 8-9 oz leather.

Latest posts

Top Bottom