• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Want To Buy S&W 327 / 627

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roy14

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
8 shot 357, preferably a 3-5” barrel:

Thought I had a deal struck on one listed on here but the guy then sold it to someone else. So I’m still looking.
I’m south of okc an hour but I work in okc so I can meet up there

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
138   0   0
You're just too picky. I have a NINE shot 22 revolver I can sell you! Haha
Up in capacity, down in power. Isn't that what the 9mm guys are always bragging about?
"Ballistic advantages goes out the window when your bullet doesn’t connect. Five .22 LRs in the bullseye beat one .44 Mag. that missed completely. To paraphrase famed lawman Bill Jordan, ballistics are fine, but accuracy is final." - American Rifleman

Last edited:

scott024

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
8 shot 357, preferably a 3-5” barrel:

Thought I had a deal struck on one listed on here but the guy then sold it to someone else. So I’m still looking.
I’m south of okc an hour but I work in okc so I can meet up there
Get ready to shell out some coin, those pistols have jumped in price over the last year. I'm wondering if they discontinued them. I haven't seen one on the smith and wesson forums in a long time either, but you may want to check it out from time to time.

fatcpa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
It’s only a six shot, but I have a new in the box Model 66 with a 2 3/4 barrel. I bought the gun new when I retired five years ago. Had health problems ever since so the revolver has never made it to the range. PM me if you’re interested and I’ll send pictures.

Latest posts

Top Bottom