S&W 351c

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The thread "blued revolvers are prettier than stainless ones" (or something like that) got me to thinking. That's usually a bad thing. Anyway, I wound up with another J-Frame - a 351c .22 Mag.
351c.JPG

I've never been a fan of those off-color alloy cylinders, but I guess that's the price you pay for weight savings; and it does do that. This is an AirLite model, btw. Heavy and long trigger, but very smooth. I've decided to like it.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Ronny, you always find a way to rub it in! Can’t tell you how many of those I’ve had on my ‘watch list’ on GB. Never pulled the trigger though. I think it would be the ultimate in Airweights.

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just hope it shoots as good as it projects. I need to find some Hornady Critical Defense ammo, or something comparable. I'm thinking the CCI I have will torch everything within 6' of the muzzle.

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, I certainly appreciate that you passed it up.

It, of course, fits the same holster as my steel 940. But, it makes the 940 feel like an anchor in comparison.

Latest posts

Top Bottom