S&W 5906

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmike314

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Saw those police trade-ins hit the internet a little bit back but they were sold out online by the time I got around to looking. I guess we know where some of them went. Really would like a partner for the Camp 9 but I'm not gonna have any free weekends for a while. May have to call in sick.

I also saw this on their website and am highly intrigued........

Screenshot 2023-01-03 213022.jpg

Cat City Slim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Saw those police trade-ins hit the internet a little bit back but they were sold out online by the time I got around to looking. I guess we know where some of them went. Really would like a partner for the Camp 9 but I'm not gonna have any free weekends for a while. May have to call in sick.

I also saw this on their website and am highly intrigued........

View attachment 335436
I also saw that 760. If I had the money for it, she would be mine.

JuanGrande62221

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I got an email from classic firearms on these same pistols and my father and I peer pressured each other into one, lol. If they come in as has happened twice before with other police trade-ins, his will be nearly new or maybe unfired in the smith wax paper and all, and mine will appear to have been left in the inside lane of I-40 for a week.

Timber Wolf

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 83.3%
5   1   0
Super cool dude! His name is Wes, drove down Friday morning and he let me pick a few from what he had left. If I had to guess he probably had at least 20 left when I was there. Treated me super well and definitely will go back to see him.

tcart

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I picked up two of these. Absolutely filthy as usual for a police trade in. looks like they were carried alot and shot very little. Should make a great truck gun.

Latest posts

Top Bottom