S&W EZ 380 carry options for woman

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The wife is getting a new pistol soon. She picked out the M&P EZ 380 2.0 with safety.

This will be her first one she will actually carry. Current events and uncertainty with how safe this town we live in really is has her convinced to start carrying. Right now we are trying to figure out a holster for her and having a tough time. I personally like IWB carry with my 43x. She is interested in IWB kind of but she found a kydex holster that attaches to the bra. (I think it’s called flash bang) I kinda think the bra holster isn’t a good idea right now with picking up and holding babies.

I’ve tried to convince her of getting a purse but she doesn’t like purses and doesn’t use one. I also kinda believe the firearm should be on your person at all times but a purse would be better than not carrying at all...

Anyways OSA, how does your wife carry and does she have any suggestions and tips for my wife?
Mine appendix carry in a quality holster. She can carry anything for a g42 to a g19. The ex9/380 is a great weapon (mag cost sucks) bubba design it cycles very easy

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The wife is getting a new pistol soon. She picked out the M&P EZ 380 2.0 with safety.

This will be her first one she will actually carry. Current events and uncertainty with how safe this town we live in really is has her convinced to start carrying. Right now we are trying to figure out a holster for her and having a tough time. I personally like IWB carry with my 43x. She is interested in IWB kind of but she found a kydex holster that attaches to the bra. (I think it’s called flash bang) I kinda think the bra holster isn’t a good idea right now with picking up and holding babies.

I’ve tried to convince her of getting a purse but she doesn’t like purses and doesn’t use one. I also kinda believe the firearm should be on your person at all times but a purse would be better than not carrying at all...

Anyways OSA, how does your wife carry and does she have any suggestions and tips for my wife?
So, what did she end up getting? Is it working?

Latest posts

Top Bottom