S&W M&P 2.0 Compact

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1911master

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Mine all mine.

Attachments

• 8FA46070-20EC-4B20-AA7C-B83E8B9FAEEC.jpeg
    8FA46070-20EC-4B20-AA7C-B83E8B9FAEEC.jpeg
    131 KB · Views: 105

spence

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's another striker fired pistol. Toward the better end of the heap. Definitely not something that's going to be dislodging a 92 as my EDC any time soon. I'm sure I'd get to like it if I'd bought it for carry or something of that fashion. More of a student loaner gun, and to that end it'll do just fine.

neokshooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would like to hear everyone’s thoughts on the above pistol. I just purchased one with nite sites and 3 mags, 4 inch model. Thanks
I have owned a S&W M&P 2.0 Compact for a couple of years now. Mine is the 3.6" barrel in .40 S&W caliber and has the frame mounted ambidextrous safety. Now I know a lot of people don't care for the safety. I really don't know why but they don't seem to be as popular. I think it's one of the best pistols I own. The weight, balance and ergonomics are excellent. I also have an older M&P full size 9mm with an Apex Tactical trigger. I am sold on the M&P auto's and I choose them over Glock's every time and I think Glock's are great pistols. When it comes down to it I always choose the M&P.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom