S&W Model 17 owners

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coolhandluke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Coolhand, offer stands if you get the itch again. That627 Pro is a cool revolver for sure.

Thank you very much sir. I definitely may take you up on the offer sometime in the future. A Model 17 is one of only a couple guns on my wish list so hopefully I'll be able to add one to the collection at some point.

My brother's 627 Pro Series has honestly been one of my favorite firearms for awhile now, so I'd be dumb to pass it up. He's moved to strictly shooting .45 ACP and .45 S&W N frames, so the gun hasn't been getting much use lately. @MadDogs has handled the gun and I think he was impressed with the work that's already been put into it. I'm also getting a decent amount of moon clips, three sets of grips, two custom hammers, and a Galco DAO holster. :)

Last edited:

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I have a six inch model, and my brother has the eight inch. I found shooting the eight inch model a little to front heavy(his is the standard barrel not full lugged), and harder to keep on target. I prefer the six inch model standard barrel.

Mines a 17-2 same as my 14-2.

Latest posts

Top Bottom