S & W victory

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Louro

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Pictures, will be up when I get it. I order on line and it should be here by the end of the week. Now let se
change the trigger, add a brake, add a red dot, charging ring ect. ect. Man I think I'm going to be broke for a while. lol

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No not at all. The 'ol boys I shoot with all have S&W 41s and Hammerli 208s so when I whip out the little Smith they kinda give me grins.. All good natured, just part of the Sport.. It hangs right in there with their guns though, I am very happy.
Where you shoot bullseye?

D. Hargrove

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Where you shoot bullseye?
Dallas Pistol Club 2 maybe 3 times a year, CMP Talladega (my favorite) 1 maybe 2 times a year and Phoenix Rod and Gun (my hometown) 2 times a year if I can schedule it...... Full 2700s are pretty hard now with the shoulders, but I still get a kick out of 900s and the occasional 1800.

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The first thing I thought of when I saw the thread title was the K-frame revolver from WWII. S&W made many thousands of them mostly for security guards stateside. These were in 38 Spacial. They also made a lot of them for the UK and Commonwealth forces in 38 S&W.

Then I realized that the sub-forum is for rim-fires. Funny how S&W re-uses the legendary names from the past.

Louro

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
LOL, Is like the movie industry they don't have the creativity so the bringing back the old movies, you can see that in TV shows too.

Louro

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
image.jpeg
Well I have been a little busy and lazy lately. So here is a picture of the S&W. I got to get tandemkross trigger, halo, brake and other up grades.

Latest posts

Top Bottom