Sacha Baron Cohen dupes a number of Republicans in Pro-2nd Amend. gun training for kids

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, it's pretty sad when someone willingly gets talked into reading something off of a teleprompter without first knowing exactly what is coming up. Granted, he duped and lied to get these folks to do as they did, but they kind of asked for it by being stupid.

^^^This

Anyone reading that kind of stupidity out loud on camera deserves to be more than a little embarrassed. Unfortunately you can bet it'll be used in upcoming negative advertisement campaigns.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
:rotflmao::rollingla:tounge2::rollingla:rotflmao: These Emoticons are directed at Sacha Cohen and NOT Dennishoddy.

From what I heard, only 300,000 people watched it, so it was basically a non event.

https://www.breitbart.com/big-holly...daily&utm_content=links&utm_campaign=20180717
Ratings Catastrophe: Sacha Baron Cohen’s ‘Who Is America’ Attracts 327K Viewers
by John Nolte 17 Jul 2018

"Sacha Baron Cohen’s Who Is America? tanked in the ratings on Showtime Sunday night, attracting only 327,000 viewers, which landed it in 70th place for the day.

With all that free hype, the flood of free publicity generated by the feckless controversy surrounding Hollywood once again — yawn — targeting people on the right for ridicule, this is a humiliating crash landing for Cohen, a left-wing performer who has not produced a success in over a decade."...

Last edited:

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The bigger problem is how many people are going to believe this BS as being true and factual. I see this as another so-called comedian eventually committing career suicide.
I hope your right about him ruining his career. I have never watched anything he does. I just don’t see what he does as being funny. Comedians aren’t funny to me anymore. Especially when they are liberal dirtbags with an agenda.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I hope your right about him ruining his career. I have never watched anything he does. I just don’t see what he does as being funny. Comedians aren’t funny to me anymore. Especially when they are liberal dirtbags with an agenda.

Mainstream comedy is the new modern country music, only worse.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The so called country music of today is a disgrace. That is why I only listen to KXY or satellite radio. I am so thankful I grew up when I did. Such great music back then. I am just amazed at the crap made today. My niece is 17 and the crap she listens to is embarrassing.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
LOL, my wife keeps telling me the new country music is just as good as Stevie Ray Vaughan, Jimi Hendrix, BB King, Joplin, Muddy Watters, Buddy Guy, Ray Charles, and the other great singers that contributed to the roots of rock and roll doing the blues with duets of BB King and Eric Clapton in "riding with the king album" and others.
Huge fan of the guitar blues with some of the modern guitar players as well like Joe Bonamassa, Samantha Fish, John Mayer, Kenny Wayne Shepherd, and the likes of them.
Sirius has some but I can bluetooth Pandora to the truck for the full monte.

Neanderthal

In Remembrance / March 2023
Special Hen
Reaction score
He may be a douchenozzle and I don't agree with a lot of his views, but I find a lot of his stuff funny. People need more funny in the world.

Latest posts

Top Bottom