Sacramento approve $1.5 million to pay criminals not to shoot

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
IF they KNOW who these people are, I can think of a lot of OTHER forms of encouragement we can use to stop their violence.
Who says the ones receiving the funds have a violent nature, since what i read the LE wont be involved and no way of tracking their activity, its just their word of the out come. So all they have to do is come up with a name and say they are a gang member with a history of violent activity and award the funds to them with no way of checking to see if they do what they are intended to do. But as always i could be wrong but i have seen to much corruption in cases like this.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
" . . . that will include cash payments (“LifeMAP milestone allowances”) and paid vacations for the handful of gang members suspected of committing the majority of gang-related gun crimes in the city.".

Bwaahahaha. Looks like the borderline gang member will now have another incentive to become 'top-notch- in his/her lifestyle. Let the competition begin about who can become the most ruthless and violent gang members in the hood. Winners get money AND vacations.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When you subsidize something you get more of it. We see criminals. CA politicians see voters. Gangs have got to be an important part of any low income, high crime politician's district.

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Can we expel California from the Union? It would certainly raise the level of intelligence of this country by at least 50%.:mosh:

Woody
There is a movement (although small) in California to secede. They are collecting signatures. We, and those in other states, should be collecting signatures to help them

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Insane is the only word that comes to mind. I've got to call a coworker in Sacramento that is Pro-2A and gun rights. He's got to be burning up right now and likely out on the ledge. It's time for reasonable people to flee that place.

Latest posts

Top Bottom