Sad to See...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Hmmmm, ok, now I understand what happened. Going around with bunny at kids event. Bueno. Not an issue.

talking with a reporter and rambling giving out information. Bunny is handler and grabs bidets away so he cannot further damage himself? Very bad, demonstrates a lack of cognitive ability. Very bad.
Yeah, the video is pretty telling. I feel for him, and our country. My fear is who is actually calling the plays.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What's sad is the people that go to see/ listen to any politician like they are their savior and have all the answers . Too stupid to realize the country is in the condition it is in because of these career politicians that created the mess.
Brain dead joe was in New Hampshire today to deliver a speech about some bill or plan he has. There was a grand total of about 40 people in attendance, very similar to the crowds he drew during the campaign in 2020.
Yep, he received the most votes of any candidate in history because he is so popular......

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Actually his true identity:
1650549915777.png

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
Let's start out with this one...

...the "so-called" leader of the free world being steered around by an Easter bunny.

View attachment 267336
SCARY???? A egomaniac with his finger on the button in Russia, and a senile, fool that would sell out his own mother for a price, with his finger on the button here, and a power hungery Communist Dictator in China, waiting to pick up the pieces! Do you think that will tuirn out well?

++

+

+ten in Russia,

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
SCARY???? A egomaniac with his finger on the button in Russia, and a senile, fool that would sell out his own mother for a price, with his finger on the button here, and a power hungery Communist Dictator in China, waiting to pick up the pieces! Do you think that will tuirn out well?

++

+

+ten in Russia,

Well, while that post might have been full of empty lines, at least it wasn't full of capital letters.

Learn to temper yourself. You're about as old as me, so we shouldn't be wasting such seconds and minutes.

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

++

+

+ten in Russia,
Unfortunately at a minimum we will see the fallout in the form of inflation and a bad economy. I think Putin has his "finger on the button" as well xi ping in china staging for an invasion of Taiwan. I do not think the prez is calling the shots at all here. We are left with a true sock puppet with unknown players making him seem alive. Unfortunately I think these players would roll over the second a nuke was lunched and waive the white flag. Their goal is to have more power. A one world government under china would give putin, our congress and senate the power they desire. My 2 cents. Gotta laugh or else my head will explode.

Latest posts

Top Bottom