• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Oklahoma City SAFE CLEANOUT! Misc. items... $OBO$

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
17   0   1
well looks like maybe i'm waiting in line, but I will DEFINITELY take that ak wooden gas tube if it's available. dang wish i saw this earlier.

also: if you don't sell it to me, that's fine, but I was going to tell you either way depending on what country that came from (you might be able to find some mark on it), it's worth quite a bit more than $1. from what I can tell in the pic, that one at least has the vent holes in the gas tube, which i think means it's possibly chinese or hungarian?

if could do it, post more pics. are there 8 vent holes, or just that one row of 4? also it's definitely an ak part and has nothing to do with an sks.

Last edited:

JTIZZLE76

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
well looks like maybe i'm waiting in line, but I will DEFINITELY take that ak wooden gas tube if it's available. dang wish i saw this earlier.

also: if you don't sell it to me, that's fine, but I was going to tell you either way depending on what country that came from (you might be able to find some mark on it), it's worth quite a bit more than $1.
Well I messaged the person, no response yet. I'm a first come first serve kinda guy. Would you like to purchase? Also, what is your offer? I have 0 knowledge of what country/region. I can look if need be.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
17   0   1
Well I messaged the person, no response yet. I'm a first come first serve kinda guy. Would you like to purchase? Also, what is your offer? I have 0 knowledge of what country/region. I can look if need be.
Hell yeah i would lol.

i'm an honest guy, without knowing exact country of origin, it's honestly worth anywhere from $30-$60. I'll offer $20 because i'd feel guilty just paying a buck lol.

Latest posts

Top Bottom