Safe queen idea

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No idea that thought out is dumb. Go for it man, ya only live once.

Generally speaking, I agree with you. And in the case of our man @adamsredlines here, for certain. However, if one was to consider this statement carefully, I am just as certain that one could think of several well-thought out ideas that were indeed, stupid. For example, the very well-thought out yet quite stupid idea of putting the dirty dog in the dishwasher, as just one example. Think about it; the aforementioned person had to consider several variables before enticing Fido to get into the machine: The degree of dirtiness of the dog, whether to run the dishwasher on Pots & Pans or the Gentle Cookware Cycle, the temperature setting, etc. Still; all in all, a very well-thought out yet quite stupid idea, as it turns out.

MCVetSteve

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Generally speaking, I agree with you. And in the case of our man @adamsredlines here, for certain. However, if one was to consider this statement carefully, I am just as certain that one could think of several well-thought out ideas that were indeed, stupid. For example, the very well-thought out yet quite stupid idea of putting the dirty dog in the dishwasher, as just one example. Think about it; the aforementioned person had to consider several variables before enticing Fido to get into the machine: The degree of dirtiness of the dog, whether to run the dishwasher on Pots & Pans or the Gentle Cookware Cycle, the temperature setting, etc. Still; all in all, a very well-thought out yet quite stupid idea, as it turns out.

Much like the conundrum of “which setting do you use on the dryer to dry your baby after a bath?” As a joke, my ex actually printed a pictogram instruction sheet of how to dry a baby. I think she was joking...?

Attachments

• 773D4ECA-1233-41FA-8DE3-51B658D9B8F8.jpeg
    773D4ECA-1233-41FA-8DE3-51B658D9B8F8.jpeg
    39.6 KB · Views: 117

Latest posts

Top Bottom