Safety 1st Concealed Carry Matches

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

firefighterguy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good to know. I saw some post somewhere that said first 20 people to show up can enter. I guess they put a limit on entry number? I cant drive 2 hours one way to not be able to enter.
Just get there 30 mins early. I have only been a couple times but they haven't turned anyone away. Most people don't show up until 15 mins and in when I went.

Glock_21

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
$20, bring cash.

I have never seen anyone turned away due to numbers. ^^^ see above, 27 last night.

That was actually discussed quite a while back. The consensus about a registration cap was "let them shoot".

1st and 3rd Sundays. Sign up at 5:30, shoot at 6:00. You will be challenged to leave the race guns/gear at home and shoot the guns that you carry every single day. You WILL learn something about your EDC practices, I guarantee it.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I will be giving these a shot too...will probably use the G43 the first time.

I've been working on my speed drills and can draw in .035 sec and hit a pop can in .0435 sec with regularity at 35 yds with an LCP...all 15 shots.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I will be giving these a shot too...will probably use the G43 the first time.

I've been working on my speed drills and can draw in .035 sec and hit a pop can in .0435 sec with regularity at 35 yds with an LCP...all 15 shots.
You da man!
I used to drive the 100+miles to shoot at the old owners matches. I did use my CC and the BUG. Thought it was as great time to practice the stages set up. I found out real quick in the low light stages that if you don't have tritium sights, your screwed.

Latest posts

Top Bottom