Sales Time on Silencers, Glass and Lowers!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GHArms

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Willing to Ship?
  1. Yes
Is this item for sale?
  1. For Sale
Sale Price
125$
I have a decent stock of Rex Silentium silencers in stock and its time to move them out! MG22's in stock (awesome fully modular .22 that will handle 5.7). Also have a few custom 8 baffle cans that are 6.6" long in .30 cal.

.22 cans are $300.00
8 baffle cans (any caliber) $525.00

I can custom order any of their cans for you, obviously at a great discount. They also will soon have pistol cans back in stock. When you buy from me, you get an Attorney to do all the paperwork and I walk you through the nonsense for a smooth transaction. NO DEALER FEES WHEN YOU BUY FROM ME.

Also have a few KOWA spotting scopes and Binos in stock.

The Kowa Binos are the Genesis line in 10*33. Price is $700 on those Binos. Retail at $1100.00

Kowa 553 spotting scope. This is a hunters dream- weighs 1.8 lbs and is a 15-45X. Prominar glass, small, light compact package. It is incredible. Priced at $1400. Retail at $1800.00

Kowa 883, 88mm objective. 25-60X power. It is second to none. Prominar glass. $2500. This retails at $3200.
I also have carrying case and 1.6X magnifier for it, making it up to 90X FOR ADDITIONAL MONEY.

Read up on KOWA. They are a Japanese glass company and are rated #1 by all the Bird Watching organizations, yes, better than SWAROs. I have Swaros and the KOWA is every bit as good.

Also have a new NightForce 7-35 ATACR with the MIL-XT reticle. New in Box. $3250.00. Retail $3600.

Lastly, if you are looking for some BILLET lowers, I have many in stock. Made for me by Noreen, they lock up tight and are ready for your next build. Priced at $125/each with quantity discounts available.

If I don't respond quickly- please understand I'm on a combine 18 hours a day for the foreseeable future. I check email throughout the day at [email protected].
Be Well!!

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
131   0   0
GH has the good stuff, his kit is top shelf, and the efilw process couldn’t be easier. I want to do paperwork on two cans and ordered another I’m on the way home the prices were so good. Quality conversation and education of pro’s and con’s vs application.

Latest posts

Top Bottom