San Antonio Spurs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yeti695

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
For me this time of the year, I start to pay more attention to the NBA and I was just watching the ESPN and it looks like the Spurs are under 500 for the first time in what seems like ages. I really start to remember the Spurs during the years of the Twin Towers with David Robinson and Tim Duncan. They have been a perennial playoff team and have 5 titles since 1999. I have to wonder if Greg Popovich is going to retire after this season. With losing his wife in 2018 and just the lack of success in 2017-2018 and 2018-2019 seasons, going less than 50 wins for the first time since the 1997-1998 season. Like all dynasties, they must come to an end. I think that the New England dynasty is over, now it seems like time has come for the Spurs. Popovich will coach Team USA this summer, I think after that or right before they start, he will announce his retirement from the Spurs and Team USA basketball. What does anyone think?

Latest posts

Top Bottom