San Jose gun owners need to move out.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A tax on guns you already own and the need to have additional insurance, or they will take your guns.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/lifestyle/san-jose-tax-gun-owners-city-confiscate-firearms-noncompliance
They need to just get a really good lawyer and start suing that city broke. That is unconstitutional. I’m not sure how it works but every time they sued President Trump over some BS everything would come to a screeching halt and they couldn’t enforce it until after it went through the courts, funny how everything is working exactly backwards now.
That’s no different than saying you have to pay to vote.

PBramble

Let's Eat
Special Hen
Reaction score
They need to just get a really good lawyer and start suing that city broke. That is unconstitutional. I’m not sure how it works but every time they sued President Trump over some BS everything would come to a screeching halt and they couldn’t enforce it until after it went through the courts, funny how everything is working exactly backwards now.
That’s no different than saying you have to pay to vote.
I'm sure it will be likened to owning a vehicle. And I know vehicles aren't specifically covered in the Constitution.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm sure it will be likened to owning a vehicle. And I know vehicles aren't specifically covered in the Constitution.
Democrats and their unconstitutional acts amount to seeing how much shite they can throw at the wall and see what sticks. They may try that route like you said but it doesn’t make it any more right.

conditionzero

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The people of San Jose voted these politicians into office. They got exactly the government they asked for. None of them, or very few, likely see this as a bad thing, I'm guessing.
Pretty much. Also California would just love it for all firearms enthusiasts to leave. So many wacky laws there. Heck the same gun in a different color is considered too dangerous to buy unless the mfg sends it to the CA DOJ for testing/destruction. That is why FDE and other color guns are so much more expensive on the private sales market there.

Latest posts

Top Bottom