Sand Bass Yet?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
well, everything is budding out and if i follow my old rules of the bradfords and dogwoods blooming out, then its time.

makeithappen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They're real hit and miss right now. Water temps from 54-57 on Thursday and I watched a bass fisherman catch 11, all really nice fish. He invited me into the area (I was on my boat at a distance) and showed me his rig. I tied up like he was and didn't catch a thing. They shut off completely. It was about noon at that point. He gave me the fish though, so I looked like I had a great day. Lol

CBarCRanch

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
They're real hit and miss right now. Water temps from 54-57 on Thursday and I watched a bass fisherman catch 11, all really nice fish. He invited me into the area (I was on my boat at a distance) and showed me his rig. I tied up like he was and didn't catch a thing. They shut off completely. It was about noon at that point. He gave me the fish though, so I looked like I had a great day. Lol
That was you?

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I'm headed up to my lease to see if the crappie are biting. Looking forward to a load of sandies though. Anyone who fishes the north Canadian at canton? Give me an update please

Latest posts

Top Bottom