Sarah Palin - Again

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got up this morning, turned on the news, and here is all of the hubub about the Tea Party-backed candidates winning in the primaries, and it's led off with "big wins for the Tea Party and Sarah Palin". Exactly WTF does she have to do with anything? She's not running, her endorsements mean jack, and the people are basically voting out the turdage that has been stinking up Congress because they're tired of the RHINOs as well as the Democrats. I'm so sick of the worthless media hitching the Tea Party wagon to Sarah Palin, who is a giant non-factor. Heard the same tripe on KRMG radio on the way to work. Enough about that hag already, and quit giving her credit....and credibility. Can't the voters just make a statement? Jeebus.

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
she is a right minded American and whether you like her or not her endorsement does mean something to millions of Americans

sanjuro893

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Whether she's endorsed these wins or not, I totally agree with the "WTF" statement. The media is treating the tea party like it's Palin's personal voter block. They've never been able to get anything right.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
She's good for ratings and people tune in so it is to the benefit of the purveyors of 'news' to put her name and face out there.
Ratings==Advertising Revenue==Profit

Another one of those 'Isms' Capitalism :screwy:

Kind of sad to see news organizations meld with People magazine tho.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The media is treating the tea party like it's Palin's personal voter block.

My beef is they're treating the Tea Party movement like it's Palin's personal accomplishment, and her personal project. She's a leech that cabbaged onto it, not the other way around, and the press has somehow appointed her the leader of it.

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My beef is they're treating the Tea Party movement like it's Palin's personal accomplishment, and her personal project. She's a leech that cabbaged onto it, not the other way around, and the press has somehow appointed her the leader of it.

And the fact that a lot of times her endorsements are not at all in line with the Tea Party as well as the fact that many times the Tea party backed candidate has beaten the Palin backed candidate. It's obvious to anyone paying attention that Palin and the Tea Party are not the same thing.

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Got up this morning, turned on the news, and here is all of the hubub about the Tea Party-backed candidates winning in the primaries, and it's led off with "big wins for the Tea Party and Sarah Palin". Exactly WTF does she have to do with anything? She's not running, her endorsements mean jack, and the people are basically voting out the turdage that has been stinking up Congress because they're tired of the RHINOs as well as the Democrats. I'm so sick of the worthless media hitching the Tea Party wagon to Sarah Palin, who is a giant non-factor. Heard the same tripe on KRMG radio on the way to work. Enough about that hag already, and quit giving her credit....and credibility. Can't the voters just make a statement? Jeebus.

OMG, I was thinking the same thing this morning when I was watching the news while ironing my ninja clothes. They were talking about Christine O'Donnell (the lady that won in Delaware) and how Palin had something to do with it. I just don't get it. Can people not win based on their own merit or what? Geez.

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
And the fact that a lot of times her endorsements are not at all in line with the Tea Party as well as the fact that many times the Tea party backed candidate has beaten the Palin backed candidate. It's obvious to anyone paying attention that Palin and the Tea Party are not the same thing.

True, true.

Latest posts

Top Bottom