Sarah Palin - Again

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vicious

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
[rant]
I guess I'm in the minority. I don't like Palin at all. She quit something she had committed to so she could become a media darling. I find her about as intelligent as my dogs when they are sniffing their own waste. I don't think she has anything to do with the tea party other than some of the organizers have paid her to come out and speak.

I will agree that some people adore her. My parents seem to. But at what cost?

I wouldn't be surprised if she tried to get a nomination to run for President in the future.

[/rant]

Rajder

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My beef is they're treating the Tea Party movement like it's Palin's personal accomplishment, and her personal project. She's a leech that cabbaged onto it, not the other way around, and the press has somehow appointed her the leader of it.

I completely agree with everything you said there. There are a few notable Republicans and talk show hosts that have latched onto the Tea Party Movement as if they were the leaders of the movement. When in reality they just realized that the tea party movement wasn't going away so they just hitched their wagons to the Tea Party and started acting like they have been there all along. And they are getting rich by charging huge fee's to speak at Tea Party events. If they really believed in the Tea Party they would speak for free or at least reduced rates. They are just a bunch of leaches that latched onto the Tea Party movement and are trying to suck as much political popularity and money out of it as possible before they kill it.

Rajder

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
[rant]
I guess I'm in the minority. I don't like Palin at all. She quit something she had committed to so she could become a media darling. I find her about as intelligent as my dogs when they are sniffing their own waste. I don't think she has anything to do with the tea party other than some of the organizers have paid her to come out and speak.

I will agree that some people adore her. My parents seem to. But at what cost?

I wouldn't be surprised if she tried to get a nomination to run for President in the future.

[/rant]

Exactly. She couldn't even continue with the easiest govener position in America. She is a quitter that only has one liners and generic talking points. She has never said anything with any substance. But the media love her because she draws the ratings.

gillman7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Exactly. She couldn't even continue with the easiest govener position in America. She is a quitter that only has one liners and generic talking points. She has never said anything with any substance. But the media love her because she draws the ratings.

Hmmmm, this sounds like another recently elected official. Maybe this is the requirements for POTUS.

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I love the media spin on this.
The talking heads are trying to predict the fall of the republican party.
They just don't get it.
There are democrats who support the tea party also.
They just haven't had any candidates to vote for.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can't stand Palin. She lost the smidge of credibility she had when she left here elected post in Alaska. If (in some f'ed up distortion of reality) were to be elected pres, what would she do when she realized "this is hard"? Quit and walk away? BS. she gets nothing from me. It was McCain's bad decision on Palin that cost him the election, now we are stuck with a potus that is good at nothing but speaches and campaigning. And everybody is realizing it 1.5 yrs in. Oops! maybe electing a guy with no experience was a bad idea.... I disagree with the T party on a lot of points, but they are certainly not typical dems or repubs, of which I have no use anymore. Personally, I am a libertarian (registered repub), I want the govmt to stay out of my life except to protect the borders and a few social programs to help those do for themselves. Is it too much to ask that people actually work for a living?

Latest posts

Top Bottom