Sarah Silverman is scared when she see's the American Flag.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
She should ask some of our Ex-POW's how they felt when they returned to US control and for the first time in several years saw the flag of this country!!

Frederick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We’re only one episode away from finishing the first season I Love You, America With Sarah Silverman, and the end can’t get here fast enough for me. Until then, we still must suffer through yet another idea Sarah Silverman deems meaningful or just politically advantageous. This week’s concept involves the frightening white nationalism of…flying the American flag.

The December 7 episode revolves around the theme of nationalism and mostly about how creepy people who love America can be. Silverman literally opens her monologue recalling a time when she "felt very weird" and "scared" when her then-boyfriend was raising an American flag outside his house. If that’s a concern she has, it’s no wonder she works in the safe space of the entertainment industry. She can’t possibly survive in the real world.

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/c...man-scared-and-shaken-american-flag-hulu-show

She can think whatever the **** she wants, but it ain't coming down.

okiebertt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't care about that leftist POS or what comes out of her mouth, but I love that scene at the first of the movie Way of the Gun when she is running her head and gets punched right in the face. Ha Ha :D

C_Hallbert

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We’re only one episode away from finishing the first season I Love You, America With Sarah Silverman, and the end can’t get here fast enough for me. Until then, we still must suffer through yet another idea Sarah Silverman deems meaningful or just politically advantageous. This week’s concept involves the frightening white nationalism of…flying the American flag.

The December 7 episode revolves around the theme of nationalism and mostly about how creepy people who love America can be. Silverman literally opens her monologue recalling a time when she "felt very weird" and "scared" when her then-boyfriend was raising an American flag outside his house. If that’s a concern she has, it’s no wonder she works in the safe space of the entertainment industry. She can’t possibly survive in the real world.

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/c...man-scared-and-shaken-american-flag-hulu-show

Its almost possible to believe that lines like those were strategically formulated by subversive Leftist Agents to continue the relentless siege attacking our culture, angering our patriots, and keeping their political base energized and updated on the current strategic narrative.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wish we could round up everyone like her and ship them to another country. Then let’s see how fast they want to come back here when they realize they don’t have rights and can’t spew their ignorance without consequences.

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wish we could round up everyone like her and ship them to another country. Then let’s see how fast they want to come back here when they realize they don’t have rights and can’t spew their ignorance without consequences.
So...you want to teach them about rights by violating their rights because the exercised their rights?

huntemup

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So...you want to teach them about rights by violating their rights because the exercised their rights?

makes perfect sense doesn't it?

While i'm certainly no fan of Sara Silverman and wouldnt put myself through even listening to her nonsense, i'm glad I live in ONE OF the countries that will allow her to spout her views without fear legal prosecution.

The "AMERICA - like it or leave it" crowd really seems to miss the boat on what America is really all about.

"AMERICA - if you don't like it, gripe about it and/or change it" is way more in line with what it means to be an American.

Latest posts

Top Bottom