• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Want To Buy Savage Model 3 & 7 and Stevens/Springfield 85 & 87M - and 6/87 parts rifles

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Due to situations beyond my control it will probably be after the first of the year before I start my gill gun parts liquidation.

DrPepper687

New to the site!
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just ran across this site via search engine. I used to have an old Savage/Stevens 87A. Awesome "little" rifle. 24in barrel, something like a 15 or 16 shot tube magazine, trademark gills and click-bang-click-bang action. Came with a really ragged stock someone did a terrible refinish job on, so I was going to custom carve a new one out of redwood or cherry, do a decorative brass inlay, put an AK-style bolt handle on it and a really good scope as it seemed to be a HIGHLY accurate long range 22. Regret selling it years ago and have recently vowed to find another. Good luck in your search! Sincerely, a guy DEEP behind enemy lines (New York).

PS: Here's a pic. It's the top one.
hU8rdYV.jpg

DrPepper687

New to the site!
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I imagine with how bad things have become, the search for ANY kind of firearm has become an exercise in futility. Nobody wants to part with ANYTHING. Sorry man, this is probably going to just have to remain nothing more than a dream.

Latest posts

Top Bottom