• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Oklahoma City SAVAGE-STEVENS MODEL 620 12 GA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Soonerscjl405

New to the site!
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sub Category
Shotguns
Is this item for sale?
  1. For Sale
Sale Price
300.00$
Caliber
12 gauge
The Savage-Stevens model 620 shotgun is a manually operated, slide (pump) action shotgun. It features sturdy construction with an all-steel receiver. The bolt is locked by a tilting lock which engages a cut in the roof of the receiver. Ammunition is fed from an underbarrel tubular magazine. The trigger and hammer unit is mounted on the removable trigger plate, made integral with the trigger guard.
20210821_114052.jpg

SPDguns

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
"New to the site"!!!!!!!!!!
OSA'ers BEWARE: I had a guy call me from Miami (not Miamuh) wanting to buy a gun off OSA. It wasn't my listing, I have no idea how he associated my number with the listing. He had a very thick foreign accent. the number was 305-227-3579

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
84   0   0

filbert

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
So if you are interested in the gun get with the seller and check it out, why post all the negative stuff. Be big boys and message him, meet him, check it out. If you aren't interested then leave it alone. I can take care of myself, I am sure most people on this site are grown up and can take care of themselves.

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
At one time there was a policy that you had to have at least a certain number of posts (20?) before you could post in the classifieds. Maybe that policy should be reinstated.

I actually suggested this once and the OSA trolls came outta the woodwork to argue about it. Have fun with this one brother. It’s a bumpy ride.

Latest posts

Top Bottom