Save your pee pee

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
and add a fish and some molasses plus 90 days of decompose and wha la. 2022 is going to be a challenge in getting fertilizer. Be prepped.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dang, most of us living in the country, (guys anyway) have a brown spot near the front or back door where urine has killed the grass.
Now we use it for fertilizer? Heck it even kills monkey grass which most herbicides won't touch because the leaves are so waxy.
I did see in the video that they advised to not put on the leaves of the plant.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dang, most of us living in the country, (guys anyway) have a brown spot near the front or back door where urine has killed the grass.
Now we use it for fertilizer? Heck it even kills monkey grass which most herbicides won't touch because the leaves are so waxy.
LOL, yeah I have one out the back garage door dead as a door nail

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
and add a fish and some molasses plus 90 days of decompose and wha la. 2022 is going to be a challenge in getting fertilizer. Be prepped.

two things here 1) people on farms have a hay bail pisser for years they lave a hay bail in a certain spot and piss on it all the time. Then they take that bail and compost it 2) it depends on what medication you take some of those medication come out in your urine and dont break down for years.

Forgalspop

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I take a regular piss outside and my wife doesn't understand the joy of being able to piss outside. Sometimes being of the male species has it's advantages. Just don't piss into the wind! :)

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes, it does require a non medicated pee, as mentioned in 1 of the videos drugs or medications are a no no. Yes I have a brown spot or 2 here as well. As well as a collection tub outside the greenhouse.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Pee is HIGH nitrogen so you do not want it on the foliage. The supply chain assures that folks growing stuff WILL be considering pee recipes in the not too distant times. Believe it or not.

We now know that the globalist genocidal war against humanity is a multi-vectored assault on every system that sustains human life: Biology, energy, economics, freedom, self-ownership of your body and so on. Now, we have new information that reveals the food scarcity attack vector is targeting the fertilizer supply chain in order to unleash massive crop failures in 2022.

An article in Free West Media sounds the alarm on this situation, entitled, “Fertilizer shortages could become the death knell for global food production.” (Free West Media has been added to our index of news sites at Censored.news, so you’ll find there clickable headlines there from now on.)

The article documents the astonishing number of freight train accidents involving fertilizer-carrying trains: (emphasis ours)

Around the world, everything from factories have been destroyed in explosions to trains loaded with fertilizer derailed. In some cases, sabotage is suspected.

An example of devastating accidents occurred in the US state of Iowa on May 16 earlier this year. A freight train transporting fertilizer in no less than 47 wagons then derailed and several of the wagons also started to burn. Less than a day before, another freight train with 28 carriages derailed in Minnesota. It carried, among other things, hydrochloric acid, which is an important ingredient for fertilizer.

These are just two of the unusually high number of accidents that have affected manufacturers and transports of fertilizers in the past year. An American train driver with over 30 years of experience commented that “we have more derailments with fertilizer trains this year than during my entire professional time”.

CF Industries is the primary agricultural fertilizer producer in North America and one of the largest in the world​

To understand where food comes from, you need to know about CF Industries. With over 3,000 employees and over $4 billion in annual revenue, CF Industries has dozens of distribution terminals in North America (including Canada), and two locations in the UK:

Tinfoil ??

Latest posts

Top Bottom