Save your pee pee

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
no thanks. sounds like a good way to bring back some long forgotten diseases of our ancestors.

Dang, most of us living in the country, (guys anyway) have a brown spot near the front or back door where urine has killed the grass.
Now we use it for fertilizer? Heck it even kills monkey grass which most herbicides won't touch because the leaves are so waxy.
I did see in the video that they advised to not put on the leaves of the plant.
I’ve tried peeing on the trumpet vines in my backyard, they just won’t die.

all this talk about waste reminds me of a podcast “stuff you should know” where they had an episode about hookworms. Taking a crap outside, combined with not wearing shoes (whether it’s due to poverty or just not wanting to wear shoes) caused an enormous issue with hookworms in the recent past. That’s actually where the stereotype of lazy poor southerners or inbred hillbillies came from. It was all side effects of rampant hookworm infestations caused by night soil and taking a dump and not covering it up.
https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/stuff-you-should-know/id278981407?i=1000535002427If you like learning about stuff, whether it be useful, useless, or obscure, I highly suggest the podcast.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hows this working out?
LOL, Love ya bro. I couldn't hit the bucket and didn't have any cherrios on hand so it went by the wayside. If I wasn't so rich in other inputs I might employ it. I'm by no means short on excrement around here. If ever deemed needed I can always fall back to this, I just need to have some cheerios on hand so I have something to aim for.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LOL, Love ya bro. I couldn't hit the bucket and didn't have any cherrios on hand so it went by the wayside. If I wasn't so rich in other inputs I might employ it. I'm by no means short on excrement around here. If ever deemed needed I can always fall back to this, I just need to have some cheerios on hand so I have something to aim for.
Not worth a pizz. Lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom