Saw 2 open carriers last weekend

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I see it in Garfield County now and then ... not very often. Some folks pull it off so naturally that I hardly even realize they're carrying, and neither does anyone else around them. Then, there are the guys who think they need to flaunt it, like they're the cock of the walk. I ignore them, but I do notice some folks giving them a wide berth. If you're gonna' do it, do it for the right reasons and not to show off! You are not (favorably) impressing anyone by trying to show off!

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
....more will be seen as the weather warms up....
Exactly. I carry same M&P or 1911 OWB every day and its concealed if I wear a jacket and untucked western shirt but it summer I wear tighter shorter tailed shirts and it cant be concealed.
I'm not dressing just to conceal a gun and if anyone thinks I'm flaunting, they can FO.

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This one looks photoshopped to me. Or the wrong Serpa for the gun.
ap_16142664360615_wide-c02b61960d937e3d43d075babc9eb5e32a9a5782.jpg
I think it looks funny because the photo was taken with an extreme wide angle lens (I'd guess a 21mm lens) so everything is distorted. However, it is a Serpa...

Latest posts

Top Bottom