Say WHAT?????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Joe Biden saying Obamacare was a big "F-ing deal" immediately after the signing of the bill and while still on live TV.
I don't disagree with his enthusiasm, but there should have been an "up" included...
106175-49d784bef6807223563e66ec189df5d0.jpg

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lol, well... technically, there may only be one "average" family in America.

Who knows... that family may still have their same doctor and plan.
:drunk2:
Trust me.....Wife retired early at my request and her COBRA is about done. We are into looking at the insurance nightmare right now, and it's not a pretty picture, but we knew obama's lies were coming and we prepared for the worst.

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don’t forget what could be a HUGE clue into the Whole Trump-Russian collusion deal:
Obama’s “more flexibility after the 2012 election” caught on a hot mic during a televised event with then-Russian President Medvedev.

Cash for Clunkers.

VA Admissions (ala ‘deadly waiting list) of 2014.

Hunter Biden and his China deals.

Vistria(friends of Obama) and their significantly reduced acquisitions of groups after he ordered the FTC to investigate.

The ‘Detroit Auto Bailout’ and loans that may or may not have been repaid. But news articles were published saying that they were. Many skeptics dispute this claim.

And the list goes on. Y’all caught a fair chunk too, thanks! Perhaps I’ll post more this afternoon. Lord knows there’s no shortage.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom