Saying goodbye.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

120 Acres

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
stopmeifitoldyou.com_wp_content_uploads_2014_04_Monkey_balls1.jpg

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just quoting one of our esteemed moderators.

After reading all the third grade comments made when posters thought I was already gone, it was quite apparent that this place could use more adult influence.

And she does not appreciate you doing so, given the fact that that comment was made due to the fact I HAVE FRIENDS here whom this is this forum is where we meet and how we communicate ... tread lightly, sir. I don't take kinda to being used in that manner ...

And if you think the posters who have so offended you really thought you were "gone" you really do need to do some light reading on the definition of the term "PUBLIC forum".

aviator41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
And she does not appreciate you doing so, given the fact that that comment was made due to the fact I HAVE FRIENDS here whom this is this forum is where we meet and how we communicate ... tread lightly, sir. I don't take kinda to being used in that manner ...

And if you think the posters who have so offended you really thought you were "gone" you really do need to do some light reading on the definition of the term "PUBLIC forum".

blog.rootshell.be_wp_content_uploads_2014_03_pwn3d2.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom