SBR Dragbag

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

POKE1911

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
My search is OVER!

I currently have an AR pistol that will be an SBR when the stamp arrives. I have been searching all over the place for a case that meets all of my criteria and does not have wasted space. Most cases I have found that have all the things I wanted are 36 inch or 42 inch. Well my pistol is 25.5" and will be about 26.5" when it is an SBR. So I did not need the extra 10-16 inches flopping around :thanku:

Anyways, my 28" Condor case came in today. Wow what a bag. The pistol fits in there great, and the SBR will fit like a glove. The quality is great and there is a huge pouch in the front that is Velcro lined so you can put any Velcro accessories. I am going to buy a few condor mag pouches and holsters to go in there. They also make this same bag in 32" I believe for the folks that could use a couple more inches...

I am very pleased with this bag and I thought I would share just in case someone else was looking for one.... I did a lot of searching before I found this guy. I wished they had ACU when I bought it but the black is sexy too...

Here it is on amazon for only $50, free shipping if you are prime... Condor 28" Case

Latest posts

Top Bottom