SCAM ALERT AGAIN : Endurance extended vehicle warranty letter scam

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Natasha Montoya

New to the site!
Reaction score
Due to this company's shady business practices I am posting this here. Some of you have relatives and friends that might appreciate this warning.

They did it again. This is the second time I've received a letter from ENDURANCE. I surely thought after the tongue lashing I gave them last time telling them to list me as NIH, (not Interested, Hostile).

https://www.endurancewarranty.com/

The scam is they assign you a fake customer ID number then warn you their (EVSP)
Extended Vehicle Service Plan is going to have a price increase Jan, 30th 2020
. Then they warn you after that date they will not be able to honor the service contract pricing designed specifically for your vehicle.

Please call 1 833 201 1652 so we can hold your ESVP contract at the lowest program rates.

Then it goes on to explain about the extended warranty after factory warranties expire.

Then they say No vehicle inspection is required and No fee option payment is available.

In my opinion this is underhanded and deceiving especially to people that don't realize they have arbitrarily assigned a customer number to you then this scare letter to get you to call in. During the call they obtain information about your vehicle and then determine if they are going to let you "continue" your "contract" with them.

At the very bottom of the page in fine print one of the sentences is, "this is an advertisement to obtain coverage."

I had this letter in my important stack of mail, wondering if I was missing a pmt for months. Then I decided to pay my car bill anD everything I had gotten mailed.i found your emails when I looked up the company for my account information. Wow these guys are not cool, I even searched for Rebecca Patterson. Wtf not even a real person

image.jpg

OHJEEZE

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Whats really bad is how they prey on the elderly! Disgusting!

I told my Mom we need to send some of their postage paid envelopes back taped to a box full of used tire chunks in the box!

Latest posts

Top Bottom