SCAM ALERT AGAIN : Endurance extended vehicle warranty letter scam

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bob R

New to the site!
Reaction score
It is a know fact that too many TV ads are pure scams, yet people fall for all these scammers and spend millions of dollars on them. You should always Google a TV ad for scamming before ever buying into these snake oil sales ads. Why TV stations knowingly run these ads is another problem that always adds up to all the money they make as do the scammers that run the ads. So the end result is " A sucker is born every minute" and proves that gullibility is a human trait that is always worth millions of dollars to clever hucksters.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I received that BS scam. Shredder.
Received one for Mom's Expidition, shredded.

Wish they would call, I keep them on the phone for 30 -45 minutes, then give them chewing. Last one hung up on me after 10 minutes.

Buffie 360

New to the site!
Reaction score
I just received my letter yesterday. I knew immediately it was a scam. They're getting better though. On this new revised letter they include the fake customer code number and they do have the correct year, make and model of my vehicle on this one. When they copied this one on the Endurance 2 color letterhead it printed crooked. I can spot a fake a mile away from my 15 plus years in printing back in the 80's.
This is sad because there will be folks who fall for this scam. At this time of high inflation, preditors will continue to scam as many as possible.

Buffie 360

New to the site!
Reaction score
I just received my letter yesterday. I knew immediately it was a scam. They're getting better though. On this new revised letter they include the fake customer code number and they do have the correct year, make and model of my vehicle on this one. When they copied this one on the Endurance 2 color letterhead it printed crooked. I can spot a fake a mile away from my 15 plus years in printing back in the 80's.
This is sad because there will be folks who fall for this scam. At this time of high inflation, preditors will continue to scam as many as possible.

Spider27monkey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My late uncle was a retired Southern Baptist missionary and preacher. Uncle had a great sense of humor, had a way of dealing with telemarketers. He always told them he would hear them out if they would allow him to say a little prayer first. Needless to say Uncle had more than a few scammers hang up after several minutes into prayer sessions

Latest posts

Top Bottom