Scam gun related sites

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OkieJoe72

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It seams that when searching for most anything gun related, the majority of the top search results are scam sites. It would nice if we had a “sticky” thread with a list of gun related sites that members consider trust worthy. I use MidwayUSA and SGAmmo on a pretty regular basis. I know there’s plenty of other good ones, but I am extremely tired of researching a website for a possible scam after I find what I’m looking for in a search. What sites do you guys/gals recommend? Also, what is your thoughts about ammoseek.com? Do y’all think the results given by ammoseek.com are typically trustworthy?

Chaparral

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Need also be aware of scammers signing on here. Out of state numbers, listed a sin state, cannot seem to meet with you, priced a bit low or unobtanium for real high. Send hem money and they will do an FFL to FFL but no way to guarantee they do not get funds without shipping the goods. See this in car sites as well, truly scum.

Latest posts

Top Bottom