• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

[Sale/Trade] Scammer response

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

undeg01

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Something seems off with this one. Multiple PM’s about the same gun. wording seems off on communications.

6B5212AB-D3EE-4190-82CF-AD642EB375AE.png

KroyWen

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Call him ?? Talk and feel him out. Request he forward his phone number to you and best time for you to call him back. When you dial him preface with *67-area code etc. Gives you privacy, he won’t get your phone number.
Additionally, requesting to meet at a local PD parking lot eliminates most bad guys. Don’t travel for him , meet locally for you in case he stands you up.
Be safe my friend

Foxfire5

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Meeting in an apt complex and offering higher price are two red flags for me. We really have to be careful. Meeting in an area with known bad actors in the area is another non-starter for me. I also do not like meeting in my own neighborhood unless I know the people. Too many people are searching for where you live. Be cautious out there.
I have never and will never meet anywhere at or near my house. Also we never go to our door unless we are armed. If I meet for a FTF it is almost always at Sportsman's Warehouse or Cabela's. Second place will be Lowes or Home Depot during busy times near front door. I don't mind driving a little to make things safe and on my terms. Not like things used to be it is getting dangerous out there no matter where you live. Take precautions. Be safe!

crispy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I always get cell phone numbers and try to look people up as much as I can. Facebook, phone number look ups... It’s never 100 percent accurate, but it’s a place to start. It’s scary how much info you can find about someone on the internet.

Moparman485

Fiat Justitia, Ruat Caelum
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Looks like another. Just joined the forum, wants to work through email, and is offering to send “pictures” of the items (I’m looking for primers, so wanting to send pictures of primers is a bit of a red flag). And asking if I “found one yet” is strange, considering primers usually get sold in quantities greater than, 1 single primer. Haha.
84C4C3E2-D8A9-4BEE-9CAA-D1B735D273E0.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Foxfire5

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks like another. Just joined the forum, wants to work through email, and is offering to send “pictures” of the items (I’m looking for primers, so wanting to send pictures of primers is a bit of a red flag). And asking if I “found one yet” is strange, considering primers usually get sold in quantities greater than, 1 single primer. Haha.
I am selling .357 Sig ammo on local Zidaho forum. Guy sends text: Is it still for sale? I answered yes. He wants to know if I have shot it a lot and do I have any pictures of it!

Latest posts

Top Bottom