• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

[Sale/Trade] Scammer response

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OkieMoe

WHEELMAN
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There is a difference between people of few words and people adding post count............When people of few words talk everyone is like "yes,what he/she said",
when the other type talks its like " well alrighty then".

:cool:
In an old forum of mine. That was called padding..

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Toes in the pic are first sign of a legit okie
203770D8-EA51-4F33-A726-F039118F10B8.jpeg

T. MIKE SMITH

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I had a kid who looked about 16 arrange to meet on a piece in a neighborhood- he said he didn't have a car. I didn't feel comfortable from the start- went ahead and went since it wasn't a rough area but when I saw him and how young he was I said no. He continued to message me offering me more than I was asking. I was thinking gang or school shooter, and never responded. That deal put me on high alert on everything. Seems like there is someone out there trying to screw you everywhere you turn now a days.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
I had a kid who looked about 16 arrange to meet on a piece in a neighborhood- he said he didn't have a car. I didn't feel comfortable from the start- went ahead and went since it wasn't a rough area but when I saw him and how young he was I said no. He continued to message me offering me more than I was asking. I was thinking gang or school shooter, and never responded. That deal put me on high alert on everything. Seems like there is someone out there trying to screw you everywhere you turn now a days.
Had a guy want me to deliver to a shady apartment on memorial in Tulsa. Needless to say, I didn't.

Cold Smoke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
I've seen a few people posting strings of one liner comments on memes etc over the last few months. Appear to me as building the post count for no reason other than trying to fake some legitimacy.
In over a half century I have failed to establish any legitimacy. I’m not holding my breath for beatification now. I’ve met several folks through here for deals of one sort or another. Everyone has been good folks who all probably go away wishing I would just STFU and leave.
:blahblah:

Rustytweezers

Wall building Ammunition hoarding Gun packing Okie
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
I’ve met several people here ftf good people doing business but even so I always bring someone that sits in truck waiting for anything out of the ordinary if it happens. But have never had to worry 99% of people on here are just good people 👍 always have a backup besides what your showing them is a good habit.

Latest posts

Top Bottom