• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Oklahoma City Scammer response

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
@okierider is there any way to invite you guys to join or forward links to PM’s? I had one myself just a day or two ago that didn’t pass the sniff test.
In the PM drop down where you read the PM the right side panel has an invite function on a computer. Phone, you should be able to but I am not finding the way to do it. I am not running an app so that may be the issue.
@Support Dev do you have any info ?

Firpo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
In the PM drop down where you read the PM the right side panel has an invite function on a computer. Phone, you should be able to but I am not finding the way to do it. I am not running an app so that may be the issue.
@Support Dev do you have any info ?
I do see a “report” option. Would that help you guys?

pasquatch

Marksman
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are any of them identifying themselves in the new member section before scamming?

I wonder about these Commiefornia transplants with one post and no replies to their welcoming to the site from our members. Granted, some are for real but I see a lot are one and done. It makes me want a mandatory introduction with a Q and A.
how do u do the introduction? I'm Oklahoma Born and raised, but new to the site non the less.

Latest posts

Top Bottom