Scammer?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Gonna be a lot more of these before things settle down. Everyone please be careful or they'll wipe you out and not bat an eye when you're broke.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Still getting telemarketing calls. Asked the last one if they were any at all ashamed of themselves for trying to extort money from people during this crisis with people at home, out of work, not getting a paycheck, going to lose their home. I laid it on thick!

Dumpstick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Still getting telemarketing calls. Asked the last one if they were any at all ashamed of themselves for trying to extort money from people during this crisis with people at home, out of work, not getting a paycheck, going to lose their home. I laid it on thick!
I asked one ' Does your mother know you are a thief?'

No answer, click....

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I want to send money in the mail to a scammer and be there when they go to pick up the mail.
Just saying.
Get ya some.
Still waiting for Mad Max days.
Back in the '90s, I read an article on cybersecurity in one of the trade rags in which they'd interviewed security professionals, including one who was unnamed from an unnamed company for what would become obvious reasons. He had worked in the field for the CIA before his then-current job, though that wasn't the reason for withholding his name.

They'd had someone break into their systems, so he and his team figured out who had done it, then they hopped on the corporate jet, flew across the country, broke into the guy's apartment, stole his computer, and left him a note saying "see how it feels?"

Latest posts

Top Bottom