Scammer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

.41ae Guy

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am calling out Paulfreeman00001 as a scammer. He answered my want ad claiming to have a pistol, and wanted a PayPal or Zell payment.
He had photos of the pistol, but he couldn't provide me with a single "on demand" photo. Multiple other issues, his phone number is thr Google, his email name doesn't match his i.d., following my attempts to call him I left a message to call me back, so far three calls, from Texas, Georgia, and Nigeria!
Other posts indicate I am not alone.
Screenshot_20211124-120404_Phone.jpg

GeneW

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I belong to a Ham Radio Forum, and to sell something in the classifieds section, you MUST, are REQUIRED, to place a note in the pic with your call sign. This prevents ripoff artists from using generic stock photos to rip people off.

In this case, if it were a forum rule here, you'd have to put something IN THE PIC you took, such as a sticky note or something, with your screen name in it.

I'd like to see that implemented here.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I am calling out Paulfreeman00001 as a scammer. He answered my want ad claiming to have a pistol, and wanted a PayPal or Zell payment.
He had photos of the pistol, but he couldn't provide me with a single "on demand" photo. Multiple other issues, his phone number is thr Google, his email name doesn't match his i.d., following my attempts to call him I left a message to call me back, so far three calls, from Texas, Georgia, and Nigeria!
Other posts indicate I am not alone.View attachment 236394
Dude was Spam canned from here yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom