Scammers Rant

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They are everywhere
Makes it difficult on those of us trying to actually help people.

I have bought and sold cattle on Fascist Book. All straight up deals.

Buyer beware. On a bull, I would ask for the Vet report, but you can still get took.

I have a young bull, hasn't been tested, but he has covered my cows and most of the neighbors.
are they all sticky ....yuck!

Foxfire5

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My brother has been looking for a black white face bull to put on his kid’s 4H commercial heifer projects, and he found one on a FB cattle page. He started telling me about his interactions with the sellers, and I told him it was too sketchy and to walk away. Well, he was determined to buy the bull, so I rode with him yesterday to pick him up. The lady that met us to deliver the bull was really nice, and the bull actually looked better than what the pictures represented. The sellers had supposedly already had him fertility tested (85%), but my brother took him to our local vet for another fertility test and trich test. The results ended up being bad. He tested 35% instead of 85%, and now the seller won’t answer the phone.
I’m fairly confident this isn’t going to end well for my brother, and sooner or later, he’s going to learn to trust my gut feelings.

How do people that sell on these FB groups or internet message boards think that screwing people won’t catch up to them?!? All I can figure is they are trying to make a little quick money out of different groups and keep changing groups they sell in. :censored:
I hope his steaks are tender. LOL!

Latest posts

Top Bottom