Schlotzsky’

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Price and convince at Schlotzky’s deli

• Food is great prices not so much

Votes: 10 32.3%
  • Food is average prices high

Votes: 6 19.4%
  • Don’t mind wait time

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Portions + wait + cost...can find better

Votes: 14 45.2%

• Total voters

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Kinda looks like a 'biased poll' to me. JMO.

(The owner of several Metro area Schlotzky’s is a personal friend of mine....)

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Ya thinking about a franchise? Price is ok. Sandwiches are great. That last limited run sammich, the avacado beef or something like that was killer!
The wait at our closest one is nothing but I’m usually there at 11.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What about, average-to-above-average sandwich at average-to-just-above average price? I mean, it's not that overpriced for a fast food joint. And the sandwich is pretty good for a fast foot joint. I maybe eat there twice a year, and never wait long.

What's your expectations for fast food, OP? You want sit-down quality at Jack-In-The-Box price?

Personofinterest

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What about, average-to-above-average sandwich at average-to-just-above average price? I mean, it's not that overpriced for a fast food joint. And the sandwich is pretty good for a fast foot joint. I maybe eat there twice a year, and never wait long.

What's your expectations for fast food, OP? You want sit-down quality at Jack-In-The-Box price?
Expecting a sit down when I go for a sit down. Fast/slow food when I hit the drive thru.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Expecting a sit down when I go for a sit down. Fast/slow food when I hit the drive thru.

Well a medium Deluxe Original is under $8.00. I had to look it up to be sure.

I don't think Schlotzsky's is haute cuisine, but I think that sandwich is probably above-average for a drive through, I never wait too long (probably longer than McDonalds or Taco Bell, faster than Arby's or Braum's), and for 8 bucks and change after tax it's probably above-average value. Like, better than Subway or Arby's or Carl's Jr. or Taco Bueno or even dare-I-say the fan favorite Whataburger.

Latest posts

Top Bottom