Schlotzsky’

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Price and convince at Schlotzky’s deli

• Food is great prices not so much

Votes: 10 32.3%
  • Food is average prices high

Votes: 6 19.4%
  • Don’t mind wait time

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Portions + wait + cost...can find better

Votes: 14 45.2%

• Total voters

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I look at Scholtsky's as just another place to grab something decent to eat and will go there if one is nearby when I am hungry. No better, nor worse than most. Better than Booger King for certain though! I won't eat there at all...ees tres nasty. About on par with Slobway, Arbys, or Sonic as far as I'm concerned.

Eagle Eye

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I always cringe when I hear the name schlotzkys. Look up translation of schlotzen in German. Typically the word was used when kids make a mess at the table. Needless to say, I heard it a lot growing up. I can’t get myself to eat there because of all the negative associations with that word.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They lost me when they did away with the Wisconsin cheese soup Many, many, many moons ago!
Been to the 41st and Yale one a few times and its nothing to write home about.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I look at Scholtsky's as just another place to grab something decent to eat and will go there if one is nearby when I am hungry. No better, nor worse than most. Better than Booger King for certain though! I won't eat there at all...ees tres nasty. About on par with Slobway, Arbys, or Sonic as far as I'm concerned.

Oklahoma needs more Whataburgers.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've ate at one Schlotzsky's one time. Just the sandwich was almost $10. Looking at that thing in my hand, my mind was telling me to never do that again and to stop by the meat market on the way home and pick up a 16 oz USDA Choice Ribeye for $8.99 per pound the next time I was hungry for some meat. Don't eat at many fast food places.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Love me some Schlotzky's. Wish we had one here. No, the sammiches ain't cheap, but they're good.

Love me some Firehouse sammies, too, another one we don't have here. Boo hiss.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Love me some Schlotzky's. Wish we had one here. No, the sammiches ain't cheap, but they're good.

Love me some Firehouse sammies, too, another one we don't have here. Boo hiss.
Oh heck yeah, the ‘hook and ladder’ is good eating. A portion of you purchase go to help first responders too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom