School me on Epoxy flooring.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m trying to picture a living room looking like an upscale garage with an epoxy floor. What’s the draw to using such a floor in the LR?

NVM, I just now saw where you foster dogs. “Accidents” might happen, huh?

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Years ago, a guy posted on a machinist forum that he painted his shop floor with exterior latex paint. Provides a non-slip surface, and is easily touched up if it gets scuffed.

I painted a bare wood renthouse floor with dark-brown marine paint once. It looked good (the owner was impressed), but we moved to Oklahoma shortly after, so I don't know what kind of mileage it got.
:drunk2:

Cowbaby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There are some videos out there of guys doing awesome work with just staining concrete also to look like stone, wood, patterns you name it. Just do a search for stained concrete images and you will see what I mean. Hopefully there won;t be a fat gal spread eagle in them LOL
Might be an option.

Last edited:

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There are some videos out there of guys doing awesome work with just staining concrete also to look like stone, wood, patterns you name it. Just do a search for stained concrete images and you will see what I mean. Hopefully there won;t be a fat gal spread eagle in them LOL
Might be an option.

Don’t say that! If anyone can find such a pic, it will be @RickN

Latest posts

Top Bottom