Schools Today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Neanderthal

In Remembrance / March 2023
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did anyone else notice that there was like 8 Green Country schools locked down or out today due to threats? I haven't seen anything about it on the mainstream media yet, but it's been scrolling by on CBS most of the day.

RETOKSQUID

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Six months hard labor 14 hours on 10 hours off. No phones, tv, computers, radio, electronics or gyms. Visitors once a week during the 10 hours off, same for religious services. They can make up the missed classes as they repeat the grade they were in during the following school year under supervision.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When I worked for the OSBI and was involved with posting court dispositions of cases, I was informed that many of the criminals would rather go to prison than to county jail. That was because they could have privileges such as TV's and exercise equipment in prison, but nothing like that in jail.

So, Retoksquid's suggestion is good with me. However, I'd go further and say that after the six months, they would still have to return to jail on all weekends until the end of a year.

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Two news stations, 6&9 have asked experts why this is happening. The first said it could be seeking attention or feeling like a victim. I can't find the other online,(saw it on t.v.) but the person being interviewed in it said it could well be because they've had some trauma in their life and it could be a cry for help. Almost seems like maybe they're establishing excuses for this behavior to lessen accountability. Of course these being juveniles we'll likely not find out what the consequences are but given our juvenile system they might not be much.

http://www.news9.com/story/37542243/why-are-metro-students-making-school-threats

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Two news stations, 6&9 have asked experts why this is happening. The first said it could be seeking attention or feeling like a victim. I can't find the other online,(saw it on t.v.) but the person being interviewed in it said it could well be because they've had some trauma in their life and it could be a cry for help. Almost seems like maybe they're establishing excuses for this behavior to lessen accountability. Of course these being juveniles we'll likely not find out what the consequences are but given our juvenile system they might not be much.

http://www.news9.com/story/37542243/why-are-metro-students-making-school-threats
It's the "victim" mentality that's been drilled into them since birth by liberal schools, and then they wonder why it comes around to bite them in the arse.

Latest posts

Top Bottom