Science Fiction or Reality?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm just waiting until the fan can no longer distribute the crap thrown at it and the crap backs up and buries those manning the pitchforks. There are times when it is safer to be in front of the fan and aware than behind it and ignorant.

Woody

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My coworker was bragging today about getting a round trip ticket home to Florida for $177. At that rate, I might be willing to risk it! Wonder what a flight to Hawaii cost right now...

Not exactly the same situation, but the wife and I got a round trip flight and all inclusive hotel in Cozumel a month after hurricane Hugo (I think it was) pretty much devastated the island for $200 each.
Not one palm tree left. There were barges of palm trees from Central America off shore unloading new ones though.
Low rates to entice tourism back.
We’ve been back there twice since. It’s not so cheap now and it’s sure changed. Some not for the better.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
My coworker was bragging today about getting a round trip ticket home to Florida for $177. At that rate, I might be willing to risk it! Wonder what a flight to Hawaii cost right now...
Remember when the Carnival ship ‘Triumph’ had all the sewage back up? I told my wife we should book a cruise on it after the 4 month cleanup cause it was cheap.She said no way but I couldn’t convince her that it probably the cleanest ship on the ocean at the time.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Remember when the Carnival ship ‘Triumph’ had all the sewage back up? I told my wife we should book a cruise on it after the 4 month cleanup cause it was cheap.She said no way but I couldn’t convince her that it probably the cleanest ship on the ocean at the time.

Nah. If you want to sail on a clean ship, join the Navy!

Woody, AMS-2, 1966-1970

Latest posts

Top Bottom