Science Fiction or Reality?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TeleStratMan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The rapid worldwide outbreak of the CoronaVirus APPEARS to have the fingerprints of a terrorist attack all over it. Radicals willingly volunteering to be injected carriers and they could silently do a lot of damage without discovery as people can carry the virus and not display Symptoms.
If news reports are correct it originated in a Chinese town that is also involved in biological weapon development.

The above statement is an observed OPINION and not a proven Fact.

Last edited:

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If so, they need to pick a more deadly virus.

There have been lots of people that have tested positive and shown no symptoms before testing negative a few weeks later.

I think this virus is only deadly to the old or infirm.

I don't know the actual statistics, but I'd imagine there have been more world wide deaths related to the flu than this version of the corona virus.

I'm not a doctor, and I stayed at home last night.

TeleStratMan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If so, they need to pick a more deadly virus.

There have been lots of people that have tested positive and shown no symptoms before testing negative a few weeks later.

I think this virus is only deadly to the old or infirm.

I don't know the actual statistics, but I'd imagine there have been more world wide deaths related to the flu than this version of the corona virus.

I'm not a doctor, and I stayed at home last night.

The psychological damage and fear created just from the threat of the virus has already had a major ECONOMIC impact on many Countries including the U.S.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jeremy...s-will-other-us-airlines-follow/#307fcfa36476

"To cut costs, the Chicago-based carrier is also postponing merit salary increases for management and administrative workers till July 1; freezing hiring till then except for critical openings; and inviting U.S. employees to apply for unpaid leaves of absence or a reduced work schedule."

https://www.foxnews.com/us/washington-king-county-coronavirus-residents-work-from-home

Last edited:

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
While the rate of infection is not that high at this time, the percentage of infected that die is higher than the flu. If it becomes as wide spread as the flu, it will kill far more.

User67828

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
The conspiracy theorist in my wants to link the January arrest of that Harvard Biochemist and 2 chinese nationals to it. Bioweapon or not, it has been pretty effective at destabilizing economies and disrupting the lifes of millions. Having in-laws in Northern Italy and friends in S. Korea, I can say that we've seen nothing yet. Hopefully they'll get it under control before it gets that crazy here.

Latest posts

Top Bottom