Scientists Say “There Is No Climate Emergency”

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There is also erosion. Where do you suppose all that dirt that washes away in our streams and rivers goes? The Mississippi Delta gives us a big clue. The dirt goes to the oceans and settles on the bottom. All that displaced water from the bottom of the oceans being raised has to go somewhere. I tend to think the ocean levels rise as the land gets lower from erosion.

Then too, as ice melts, it shrinks in volume and I've never seen that acknowledged by those climate fear mongers, but as it will get colder like in during the repetitious ice ages, the polar caps will increase and the ocean levels will drop which makes all of the blather moot.

Erosion is a one way street. It won't reverse like ice ages can effect ocean levels and polar ice cap volumes. These all-in-the-know climate fear mongers need to figure out a way to dredge the ocean floors and put that dirt back on the land from whence it came. I know one thing though: It'll never get done with electric dredging machines!

Woody

And, speaking of the erosion, where did all that "material" that was moved by the Colorado River from the Grand Canyon go to? Is that why there is a Baja Peninsula?

Having seen the Grand Canyon and the tributary canyons within Canyonlands National Park with its Green River, all that "soil" had to go somewhere.

Louro

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Those 1,100 scientist need to be charge with spreading misinformation and sent to reprogrammation camp. They are a threat to democracy. Ask any democrat? Release the HOUNDS.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
FEAR TACTICS are the oldest political trick in the book! Obama just bought five estates that cost between $12,000,000.00 and $25,000,000.00 each! Three of them are OCEAN FRONT ESTATES, BARELY ABOVE SEA LEVEL! I GUESS CATISTROFIC COASTAL FLOODING DUE TO POLOR ICE CAPS MELTING, ONLY APPLIES TO US POOR PEOPLE? OVERWHELM THE NEXT ROIGGED LEECTION WITH LEGITIMATE VOTES, THEN WITNESS THE VOTE COUNT, IF ALLOWED?

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've had it with this crud, the biggest threat to the environment is global cooling, caused by all out nuclear war caused by the morons in washington DC. They don't care, they will be warm, safe, sound and radiation free in bunkers we the taxpayers have funded.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've had it with this crud, the biggest threat to the environment is global cooling, caused by all out nuclear war caused by the morons in washington DC. They don't care, they will be warm, safe, sound and radiation free in bunkers we the taxpayers have funded.
Or in their seaside resorts ... (They are immune to all the fear mongering. They know the score. They are Democrats.)

Woody

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I beg to differ but the biggest threat to the environment are politicians who fly to and fro in both private and military aircraft. But what the hey, it doesn’t cost them a dime because we pay the bills-and they in their intuitive wisdom have forgotten us.
But we the taxpayers haven’t forgotten.

sklfco

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
1664231096386.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom