Scientists Say “There Is No Climate Emergency”

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fro

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The
We have to remember the climate boondoggle's under obama's administration where billions of dollars were sent to Solyndra to create solar BS. The owner was a major contributor to the obama campaign to get in office. The owner formed a company, built a little infrastructure and went bankrupt after getting the grants that didn't have to get paid back.
Amazing little pay back that cost you and I our tax money.

This is how someone who makes $400,000 a year can afford to retire in an estate on Martha’s Vineyard.

The coming Ice Age!
Global warming!
Climate change!

Earth's climate has been changing and SHIFTING since the beginning of time…
The following isn’t directed to the person I quoted. This part I quoted just made me think of something.

I graduated HS in ‘68. I was taught about earths orbit and it’s seasons in 5th grade. Back then, we were taught the earth spins like a top with the axis tilted. As we circle the sun the part of the earth tilted closest is in summer, the part tilted away is in winter, etc. Like all spinning tops the earth has a bit of a wobble to it. This wobble gives us colder, warmer, drier, wetter seasons.

Schools still teach about earths tilt and the seasons but now they leave out the wobble part and replaced it with man made climate change.

Watch a volcanic eruption and you will see more greenhouse gases emitted naturally in one eruption than man has emitted in decades, if ever.

Its never been about climate change or the environment. It’s all about power and money.

When I was a kid it was an ice age we were looking forward to.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
This kid is being USED like leftwingnuts USE everyone, and everything, to get their way! If we had a REAL NEWS MEDIA, and not just the PROPAGANDA ARM, OF THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY, these phonies wouldn't last a week! OR if we the people would turn off the TV, and think for ourself! OVERWHELM THE NEXT RIGGED ELECTION WITH LEGITIMATE VOTES, THEN WITNESS THE VOTE COUNT, IF ALLOWED? IS THAT A RACIST, OR RIGHT WING ANARCHIST, STATEMENT? The news media would make one from it! VOTE!!!!!! Why are the news media, and the FBI going after President Trump, Giuliani, the Pillow Guy, retired Generals, and ordanary Americans, that DARED PROTEST A RIGGED ELECTION, or for simply supporting President Trump, and NOT Epstein's POWERFUL PEDIPHILES like Bill Clinton, Prince Andrew, politicians, Judges, Movie Stars, Billionaires, etc. that have been SEXUALLY ABUSING, AND NO TELLING WHAT ELSE, KIDS IN THIS COUNTRY FOR OVER 20 YEARS, WITH COMPLETE LEGAL IMMUNITY, DO YOU THINK EPSTEIN HAD THAT KIND OF POLITICAL CLOUT? THIS IS HAPPENING BECAUSE WE THE PEOPLE ALLOW IT! VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've had it with this crud, the biggest threat to the environment is global cooling, caused by all out nuclear war caused by the morons in washington DC. They don't care, they will be warm, safe, sound and radiation free in bunkers we the taxpayers have funded.

Sadly, they don't realize that should they have to go to the bunkers, at some point they will run out of food. If everyone that can grow food is dead, those in the bunkers will begin to eat each other, because most of them know nothing of growing food.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There is new satellite imagery that is showing what may have been a huge lake on the north side of the Grand Canyon. Some occurrence like a major earthquake emptied that lake and caused a catastrophic incident, not millions of years of erosion which has been the common theory.
We know at one time the lands north of the Grand Canyon was at one time 200 ft under the sea up into Utah and surrounding areas. It's still under discussion, but a plausible explanation.

You may have to look online, but look for a documentary of sorts entitled "Is Genesis History." In that documentary, the "host" interviews various scientists, and in his interview with a geologist, it came out that the GC very well have been able to have been created in that short period of time.

The documentary is about 1 hour and 45 minutes. Below is a YouTube video of the full "movie."

If I remember right, they are working on, or have created, a sequel to "Is Genesis History."

sklfco

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why are the news media, and the FBI going after President Trump, Giuliani, the Pillow Guy, retired Generals, and ordanary Americans, that DARED PROTEST A RIGGED ELECTION, or for simply supporting President Trump, and NOT Epstein's POWERFUL PEDIPHILES like Bill Clinton, Prince Andrew, politicians, Judges, Movie Stars, Billionaires, etc. that have been SEXUALLY ABUSING, AND NO TELLING WHAT ELSE, KIDS IN THIS COUNTRY FOR OVER 20 YEARS, WITH COMPLETE LEGAL IMMUNITY, DO YOU THINK EPSTEIN HAD THAT KIND OF POLITICAL CLOUT?

I am far from a grammar nazi (but that’s a run on sentence)

Answer is simple, folks just don’t like it.

It’s right here if anyone wants to see it.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/scienc...f-just-following-orders-plays-out-in-the-mind

sklfco

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sadly, they don't realize that should they have to go to the bunkers, at some point they will run out of food. If everyone that can grow food is dead, those in the bunkers will begin to eat each other, because most of them know nothing of growing food.
Bunkerz 😆

Watch again the ending to “The dirty dozen”

A few jugs of gas deals with bunker folk nicely.j
Just don’t be Jim Brown 😉

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I see why we have this "global warming AKA climate change" agenda. The left needed something "un-substantiate-able" to help destroy the economy that could rely upon fear rather than fact. They chose this avenue and are trying like the devil to come up with "facts" that might lend credence to their means toward their end since the real science casts doubt on their machinations.

When you cry wolf there had better be one around.

Anyone wish to speculate what their next move might be when this climate crap looses favor and leaves them "high and dry?"

Woody

mavs

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I've had it with this crud, the biggest threat to the environment is global cooling, caused by all out nuclear war caused by the morons in washington DC. They don't care, they will be warm, safe, sound and radiation free in bunkers we the taxpayers have funded.
Thats a truly amazing prediction.

Latest posts

Top Bottom