Scientists Say “There Is No Climate Emergency”

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
All true, but high oil prices benefit putin and russia with every barrel they sell, even though they cannot provide oil for the entire world. biden's handlers though see fit to NOT PRODUCE enough for us and enough to sell on the open market. biden's handlers are allowing high prices which plays right into the hands of putin and the world market. I am not saying we didn't have oil, we had a superior advantage then keeping the price of oil low during Trump's Tenure. We are suffering because of biden's handlers, they want war.
I couldn't agree more! With the Biden Crime family, doing it, if that is who is making these decisions, we the American People will likely be the loser? But the BIG GUY will get his cut!

Duncandl

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I haven’t ever believed in the climate crisis, not only am I the biggest skeptic but I’m an old mechanic. I learned long ago that tools, we use everyday, need calibrated once in a while. Until I see the “calibration log” for Admiral Byrd and his expeditions, I cannot lend credence to the claims that things have changed over our lifetime of exploration.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here is your answer right here...if the woke banks "really" believed that the coastal areas were going to be underwater from climate change, OR that the earth was going to be destroyed in 10yrs as AOC believes, then THEY WOULD NOT LEND MONEY FOR BAD INVESTMENTS!

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Remember someone in the Obama administration said, “If we tell a lie long enough, the people will believe the lie.” It was proven during WWII by Goebels, Germany’s Propaganda Minister. Even now, Biden has said several times during his appearances that Trump supporters are like Nazis screaming and waving American flags around-and now Hillary has said within the past few days, “Trump supporters are Nazis.”
They are trying to control the masses. In 1933 Germany was a democracy and within a few short years became a dictatorship.
The current administration has started the process I think.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
All true, but high oil prices benefit putin and russia with every barrel they sell, even though they cannot provide oil for the entire world. biden's handlers though see fit to NOT PRODUCE enough for us and enough to sell on the open market. biden's handlers are allowing high prices which plays right into the hands of putin and the world market. I am not saying we didn't have oil, we had a superior advantage then keeping the price of oil low during Trump's Tenure. We are suffering because of biden's handlers, they want war.
Yes, but this administration has created a real problem. Biden has sold and transferred our national oil reserves, stopped oil production, coal mining and if a war occurs, it will take several months to get everything back online and producing.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not arguing with you. Just chirping in on this Global warming horse shite that they call climate change now.

It’s been almost 10 years but back in 2013 breaking news came out with documentable proof that the Climate change numbers were being fudged big time. The so called scientists had been fudging the numbers to continue their grants. Probably buried deep and hard to find

Anyone that likes math can understand this. The whole climate change issue is based on averages. Averages. Mother fecking averages. Look at our state on the evening news. The temps are all over the place from one side of the state to the other. Pick and choose the numbers you want for your averages. Bam. That explains their BS in a nut shell.

The earth moves around in an elliptical orbit through out our galaxy influenced by the pull of other large celestial body’s. No two years is quite the same. Last year the planets even all aligned.

Global warming is nothing more than wealth redistribution. Theft from the American tax payer thanks to Democrats.

If climate change/global warming was true there is a pretty iconic rock back in Massachusetts. Some people might’ve heard of it. It’s called Plymouth rock. If global warming was true this thing would be way underwater right now, but it’s not.

Think these same bone heads even said the antarctic ice cap would be gone buy 2015 or so but it was and still is at an all time mass. The exact opposite of what they said would happen. It gained massive amounts of ice.

The planet is doomed. We’re all gonna die in seven years. But if we throw a lot of money at these people it’ll magically fix it
We agree 100% There is even a movie being made about the scandal of skewed climate data being made as we speak. I referenced it in an earlier post. They said the globe was warming, when our own NASA documented it actually cooled a tiny bit. Thats when obama changed the narrative from warming to change, yet he bought 40 acres on Martha's Vinyard right on the coast. Evidently he doesn't believe his own lies about the seas rising in 7 years.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-norfolk-57402743

Latest posts

Top Bottom