Scientists Say “There Is No Climate Emergency”

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So, like virtually every other topic in today’s society, we pick the side that those that we follow agree with. If Trump had been pushing climate warnings, we would be agreeing with him and if he did, the left would be agreeing with these 1,100 that say it doesn’t exist. No one on any social media site actually know if it is a problem or not. (Even here)

cowadle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So, like virtually every other topic in today’s society, we pick the side that those that we follow agree with. If Trump had been pushing climate warnings, we would be agreeing with him and if he did, the left would be agreeing with these 1,100 that say it doesn’t exist. No one on any social media site actually know if it is a problem or not. (Even here)
speak for yourself.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am. Can anyone here speak with actual knowledge and prove one view or the other?
Tell me how billions if not trillions of dollars are being deposited for Climate Change and how it is going to work. Remember Obama wanted income redistribution and I am absolutely positive that the public wouldn’t go for the redistribution so he went for Climate Change because it was more likely to be accepted and Biden is fulfilling what Obama started.
Moreover, the vast majority of supporters of yhis “redistribution” are liberals who typically want free things. They aren’t as stupid as we think and we get the dinner bill in the form of higher taxes. Meanwhile, all of us have student debts to pay…
I know, I know, this isn’t proof but it’s probably as close as you’re going to get because we’ll never get the truth out of Washington.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The "No Climate Emergency Scientists" say one thing, the "Climate Emergency Scientists" say another, how do you decide which group is right?
Which ones are independent scientists looking for true data and which ones are under government grants looking for a result be it right or wrong to create and continue a political agenda is the question you should be asking.
We all see the false reporting by "scientists" all the time which is easily refuted by simple research.
Pictures of polar bears with a cub on an ice floe in the Bearing sea was a favorite to show global warming with the story the bears were going to die on that ice floe when a bit of research revealed polar bear populations are at record highs and they use Ice floes to rest between swims where they can cover 100 miles easily in search of their favorite foods which are seals that move around the Bearing Sea in search of their food source which is fish.
We see pictures of waves gushing out of storm drains in Miami as proof that the seas are rising, when some research shows it was an engineering design flaw and king tides result causing that effect, but by God that's proof the seas are rising in the warmer narrative.
I can go on forever with pages and pages of links and proof that the climate warmers are full of shat.
Their data was proven to be false and intentionally made so to prove warming when our own NASA's data showed the earth actually cooled by a tenth of a degree over the same period the East Anglicans said it was warming. With the warmers being proven liars, Obama changed it to climate change vs warming.
In 1970, the headlines were that the Upper half of the US would be covered in Glaciers by 2020. I'm guessing that was false as well.
I love watching KFOR weather as every evening they talk about weather records.
When it was 101 degrees last week, mad man Mike Morgan said it wasn't a record as the record happened in 1950.
Every broadcast he talks about the record highs and lows on this date in history. That report alone disproves the global warmers narrative they spout without the truth to support it.
The main thing that convinces me the oceans aren't rising and it's a coming disaster is that obama bought 40 acres right on the beach in Martha's Vinyard. If he was so concerned about rising oceans, wouldn't he have bought in Colorado at 10,000 foot altitude?

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And, speaking of the erosion, where did all that "material" that was moved by the Colorado River from the Grand Canyon go to? Is that why there is a Baja Peninsula?

Having seen the Grand Canyon and the tributary canyons within Canyonlands National Park with its Green River, all that "soil" had to go somewhere.
There is new satellite imagery that is showing what may have been a huge lake on the north side of the Grand Canyon. Some occurrence like a major earthquake emptied that lake and caused a catastrophic incident, not millions of years of erosion which has been the common theory.
We know at one time the lands north of the Grand Canyon was at one time 200 ft under the sea up into Utah and surrounding areas. It's still under discussion, but a plausible explanation.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Tell me how billions if not trillions of dollars are being deposited for Climate Change and how it is going to work. Remember Obama wanted income redistribution and I am absolutely positive that the public wouldn’t go for the redistribution so he went for Climate Change because it was more likely to be accepted and Biden is fulfilling what Obama started.
Moreover, the vast majority of supporters of yhis “redistribution” are liberals who typically want free things. They aren’t as stupid as we think and we get the dinner bill in the form of higher taxes. Meanwhile, all of us have student debts to pay…
I know, I know, this isn’t proof but it’s probably as close as you’re going to get because we’ll never get the truth out of Washington.
I’m agreeing with you. Of course it’s being used for financial gain, but that doesn’t mean that the idea of “climate change”isn’t real. And likewise, all the arguments on the other side are just as convincing. I don’t believe the proponents for either it is or it isn’t. For every “proof”, there is an equally believable “disproof”.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m agreeing with you. Of course it’s being used for financial gain, but that doesn’t mean that the idea of “climate change”isn’t real. And likewise, all the arguments on the other side are just as convincing. I don’t believe the proponents for either it is or it isn’t. For every “proof”, there is an equally believable “disproof”.
We have to remember the climate boondoggle's under obama's administration where billions of dollars were sent to Solyndra to create solar BS. The owner was a major contributor to the obama campaign to get in office. The owner formed a company, built a little infrastructure and went bankrupt after getting the grants that didn't have to get paid back.
Amazing little pay back that cost you and I our tax money.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The coming Ice Age!
Global warming!
Climate change!

Earth's climate has been changing and SHIFTING since the beginning of time.

Was dryer and hotter summers, when I was a kid.

Several years, we had snow before Thanksgiving.

Seen Red River down to a trickle and over a mile wide.

CO2 is total BS. CO2 is critical to plants, just as O2 is to us.

One volcanic eruption, as happened couple years ago, puts more games into the atmosphere than everything man has done in history.

Weather patterns ARE shifting. Areas are getting dryer, others are wetter.

Definitive proof: Al Gore's house. The bastion (bastage) of climate. Excess, excess, excess. Nothing to "save" the planet. No solar. No geothermal. No wind power.

Politicians and greed pushing hot buttons of IDIOTS.

Latest posts

Top Bottom